Our client is a world leader in high availability and secure mobile communication technology and serves a wide range of commercial and government markets and is looking for valued employees to join their team. Full Health, Dental, 401k provided.
Federal Account Manager
• Develop a strategic account plan for the named account territory: U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and DoD as defined
• Meet or exceed annual bookings and revenue targets.
• Research target customers, understand their telecommunication concerns, identify their problems/pain and position our Client to help resolve their issues and meet their goals and objectives.
• Find and qualify additional new business leads on your own initiative and creativity, as well as working closely with the Target Market Managers, to develop target lists.
• Schedule qualified lead appointments.
• Update and maintain an accurate database of leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities within the internal SalesForce.com system.
• Provide Trade show support.
• Up to 50% travel (air, car, train, etc)
• Participate in mandatory daily huddles, weekly pipeline calls, produce weekly reports, provide regular updates to Sales Force.com, and deliver quarterly sales plan updates to executive team.
• Documented annual sales quota achievement in complex high tech solutions selling environment.
• Understanding of the Sales Lifecycle.
• Experience selling into DoD Agencies is required.
• Documented high success rates in new account generation and scheduling new business appointments.
• Strong time management skills and organization to prioritize activities, determine which to act on first, and handle multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
• Solid success in profiling accounts, delivering value propositions and account qualification.
• Proven track record in meeting or exceeding assigned quotas.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers.
• Project ownership, follow-through and completion with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Self-directed with strong initiative.
• Understanding of the Navy and Marine Corps acquisition processes.
• 10 or more years technical sales experience selling across Navy and Marine Corps Major Commands and SPAWAR.
• Strong understanding of Navy and Marine Corps Networks, Tactical Communications, Infrastructure, and Intelligence a plus.
• Prior military experience, preferably Navy or Marine Corps
• Navy or Marine Corps communications reservist a plus
• BA, MBA or BSEE preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Excellent people skills – must be exceptionally coherent, verbally and in writing. Must interact effectively and work productively with a wide range of people.
• Presents a professional, positive image.
• Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, CRM, and program management software.
• Knowledge of proposal development and Navy and Marine Corps sales processes.
• Eligible for a Security Clearance required
• Secret or TS Clearance preferred.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.