At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Data Warehouse ETL Developer
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
This position requires the following specific technical and professional background: Candidates will have strong design and development skills with knowledge of architecture. Candidates must enjoy working in a team environment developing ETL solutions and will participate in expansion of Data Warehouse and Support Team. Successful candidates will interface with team members, technical developers and architectural level. Candidates must be able to articulate and have great presentation skills.
• Strong design & development skills in IBM InfoSphere Information Server (DataStage)
• Testable strong SQL with complex queries
• Experience translating business requirements to SQL-based ETL
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in using SDLC for applications development
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience with Data Architecture including knowledge of data modeling techniques, entity relationship diagrams, ERWIN, etc.
• Experience with Data Warehouse Design
• Experience in detailed applications design that utilize SQL and utilize the following databases:
? Teradata, DB2, Oracle or SQL Server
? Experience in requirements development for large projects
• Proficient testing skills – unit, system, and integration
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
Preferred skills include:
* ETL experience with Teradata database & performance tuning skills
* Experience with ChangeMan MVS code versioning software
* Experience with Zeke MVS Job scheduler
* Mainframe MVS JCL programming
* Experience with BI tools such as Interactive Reporting, Siebel Analytics / OBIEE+, Access
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.