At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
• Program and explain all features and functionality of the Avaya Communications Manager platform
• Work within a team environment
• Independently work on aftermarket or MAC orders
• Assist others with software programming questions
• Prioritize workload to meet customers’ expectations
• Move, add and change (general end user and contact center, software provisioning only) can include but not be limited to feature changes, adding a skill to an agent, adding and agent ID to CMS, creating new agent id with appropriate skill, name changes, etc.
• More complex but less number of tickets that would need call center knowledge:
o VDN change
o "small vector change" including holiday, weather, marketing type changes
o Small trunk group changes
• Expected to be able work on more complex projects.
• Basic Call Center – Dial Plan Conversions – IP/SIP Trunking – Multi-site Complex implementations
• At least 3 years of Telecommunications and management experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong knowledge of AVAYA telecommunications products and services.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.