At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
• Work within a team environment
• Independently work on aftermarket or MAC orders
• Move, add and change (general end user and contact center, software provisioning only) can include but not be limited to feature changes, adding a skill to an agent, adding and agent ID to CMS, creating new agent id with appropriate skill, name changes, etc.
• At least 1 year of Telecommunications and management experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong knowledge of AVAYA telecommunications products and services.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.