At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
• Experience writing high level business requirements definition (BRD/BRS) documentation
• Familiarity with phases and deliverables associated with systems development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, both upstream and downstream from requirements
• Solid interview and analysis skills, relationship management skills, requirements facilitation
• Works with internal and external resources to define business requirements and coordinate system enhancements
• Participates in feasibility, enterprise impact, and cost/benefit analysis
• Performs post-implementation testing, monitoring, and reporting to ensure functionality.
• Reviews applicable system updates for functionality impacts or enhancements and coordinates changes with the technical team
• Conducts overall periodic review and testing of system parameters, options, product details, and system output to ensure accurate output and compliance with regulatory and/or audit guidelines. Participates in development and testing of Business Continuation Plans for applicable systems and processes
• Maintains status and reports for all completed, on-going or future initiatives. Completes all documentation and retention processes and procedures.
• Gathers and prepares detailed current and desired business processes for high priority projects; documenting and communicating business and functional requirements specifications.
• Provides business process support and subject matter expertise to various levels within the association by gathering, reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and providing recommendations for proposed solutions.
• Assesses business value and contribute to development of business cases for new projects
• Scope of Responsibility: Knows the formal and informal departmental goals, standards, policies and procedures. Is sensitive to the interrelationship of both people and functions within the Association. Develops and maintains knowledge of departments, and existing systems, processes, procedures, and products.
• Defines/documents/tests/implements business processes for operational tasks and issues.
• Assist in daily and month end processing activities as they relate to core insurance process.
• Develops expertise with ACORD standard Life, Annuity & Health data model and data collection requirements, form models and archival stipulations.
• Subject Matter expert in the Life Insurance Industry Area – business process and function, LOMA, etc
• Knowledge of process analysis and documentation, logical data modeling and requirements gathering methods
• Strong understanding of the software development and implementation lifecycle
• Possesses the ability to create and translate business/process specifications into business rules
• Understanding of and experience with contemporary analysis and system development methodologies and techniques (Use Cases, process modeling, data modeling, etc.)
• Knowledge of how to anticipate user needs and perform requirements analysis based on executive direction and prioritization
• Technical - Extensive knowledge of Insurance/Policy Administration Systems
• Document management and project tracing via Microsoft SharePoint
• Other Microsoft Products: Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Understanding of SQL
• Exposure to XML, UML
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.