At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
For over 40 years our client has been at the top of the document delivery industry. They are constantly innovating, developing and applying leading-edge technologies to ensure the best in secure, expedient and cost-effective document delivery and communications processing services.
• Our client is seeking to fill a critical position in the Rock Hill, SC area. The GMC Manager is responsible for the management and supervision of PCI’s GMC programmers (Currently one in house and 5 working remotely) – to advise the programmers on the design, development and implementation of GMC work flows and letter bodies.
• You will be tasked with “new” client on boarding – this includes gathering and organizing client specifications/documentation, developing and managing all “new” client deployment schedules and oversee the implementation of new clients into PCI’s FPS2(File Processing System).
• You must have experience managing multiple programmers, schedules, policies and programs, according to established goals and objectives.
• You must have a working knowledge of GMC’s PA (Process Automation or Workflow) product and act as the liaison to the developer team during the design and implementation of the replacement to our existing Job Workflow System.
• You will work closely with our Customer Service Manager to manage client’s delivery expectations with regard to GMC tasks and set task priorities accordingly.
• To be successful you must have an integral knowledge of the direct mail industry, software and organizations. Industry experience gained from working in a direct mail service bureau, data service bureau or a related business. It is critical to understand data flow and data files.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Strong Experience in GMC Print Net T
• Strong Experience in GMC PA
• Experience to VB.Net, ASP.Net, C# and SQL a benefit
• Strong attention to detail is a must
• Record, Business rules & Applications
• Integral knowledge of data records and debugging data files
• 2+ years of management experience supervising; developers and develop teams and projects.
• Integral knowledge of direct mail industry
• Strong sense of quality assurance principles, understanding potential process failure points and the ability to mitigate quality risks
• Strong understanding of version control and data integrity principles
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• High level of professionalism
• Utilization of project management (ticketing) system to control projects.
• PCI utilizes a proprietary ticket system for all client letter changes
• Experience in USPS address requirements and third party address software systems
• GMC PrintNet T, Business Objects CASS software, Anchor CASS software
• Experience managing programmers or teams
• Experience creating a deployment schedule for “new” clients through collection of client’s specifications and documentation
• Experience in establishing GMC programming standards
• Experience in establishing and monitoring testing procedures
• Experience in establishing and monitoring documentation standards
• Must be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.