At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Senior Citrix Administrator
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
This position requires the following specific technical and professional background: Senior Windows Server Architect with solid virtualization skills to design and support secure architectures for internally developed and COTS applications. Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years architecture experience in a large corporate environment.
• Serve as member of the project architecture team with responsibilities with new project efforts.
• Candidate must have strong hands-on experience with Windows Server 2003/2008 and Citrix products
• Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced 24x7 environment with on-call duties
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the IT industry
• Citrix XenApp 5/6.5
• Citrix Netscaler 9/10
• Citrix XenDesktop
• Citrix Provisioning Server
• Citrix Web Interface/Storefront
• Citrix AppController
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and analytical skills
Preferred skills include:
• Microsoft SQL Server
• PowerShell 2/3
• Citrix Streaming Profiler
• Microsoft App-V
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.