At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title: Firewall Administrator- Check Point
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
• Process firewall change requests
• Assess validity and impact of a ticket/request as it applies to client’s security policy
• Stage rulebase changes to be reviewed by QA team, implement authorized changes
• Resolve troubleshooting tickets
• Document/comment rulebase changes
• Assist in troubleshooting connectivity issues as it relates to firewall change requests
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience in managing firewall rule bases with large global enterprise environments
• US Citizenship required
• Check Point (mix of R70 machines on both IPSO and SPLAT. Nokia boxes & open servers. Upgrading to R75.40 in near future)
• Technical experience nice to have: Crossbeam exposure (currently on 9.0.3, upgrading to 9.6.x in near future)
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.