At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
U.S. Citizen or Green Card
Place of performance: Downtown Washington, DC, near Farragut West Metro Station. Parking is available, but expensive and will not be reimbursed.
Period of Performance: Current through September 30, 2013, with potential for 2 option years.
Our client who is headquartered out of Reston, VA is consistently on Computer World’s Top 100 Places to work in IT. On top of being a great place to work, they are also ranked as one of the “Fastest 50” growing companies in the Northern VA, Washington DC Metro Area year after year. Our Client is one of the leading system integrators in both the Public & Private sectors. What sets our client apart from other is that they work around the clock and have a passion for technology.
• As a member of a small team supporting a Federal agency reporting to the office of the Vice President, the database engineer performs the full range of data management functions based on Microsoft SQL Server for database services and Microsoft Internet Information Server as the standard web server.
• The database engineer uses a variety of tools such as SAS, Business Objects, Microsoft Reporting Services, ESRI, and Palantir.
• The database engineer provides support for software application engineering and development, including deployment, to ensure that applications and databases will enable users to meet mission goals and objectives. These efforts include, but not limited to, concept development, planning, requirements definition and analysis, software design and development, coding and testing, production, deployment, implementation, integration, and software application maintenance.
• The database engineer provides support for the operations and maintenance (O&M) solutions, processes, and procedures necessary to sustain systems at the highest levels of service and availability consistent with cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
• Looking for experience with MS SQL Server, SAS, BO, MS Reporting Services, ESRI, and Palantir.
• Full software engineering experience will be required. This will support existing software.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.