At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Our client who is headquartered out of Reston, VA is consistently on ComputerWorld’s Top 100 Places to work in IT. On top of being a great place to work, they are also ranked as one of the “Fastest 50” growing companies in the Northern VA, Washington DC Metro Area year after year. Our Client is one of the leading system integrators in both the Public & Private sectors. What sets our client apart from other is that they work around the clock and have a passion for technology.
• Provide functional direction base on DoS initiatives
• Produce schedules for deliverables and ensure that schedules are met
• Track and communicate issues to management
• Ensure functional compliance across functionality
• Maintain and manage action items from various meetings
• Assist with the coordination of problem resolutions with other organizations
• Suggest business process improvements
• Assist with the production of deliverables
• Assist with analyzing business requirements and system design
• Ensure DoS standards are met
• Research questions involving functionality in various versions and modules of PeopleSoft
• Coordinate functional activities with the technical team lead
• Support the design process and work with technical personnel to identify specific system requirements
• Provide functional business processes solutions
• Provide support to testing and training activities
• Peoplesoft HRMS 8.x or higher experience
• Peoplesoft HRMS Federal experience
• 5+ years Peoplesoft HCM 8.x or higher
• 2+ years as Peoplesoft Lead Analyst
• 1+ years HRMS Federal experience
• PeopleSoft Enterprise 9 Human Capital Management, Human Resources Consultant Certified Expert
• Peoplesoft Human Resources Rel 9.x OR PeopleSoft HCM Rel 8.x to 9.x delta
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.