At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Sr. Oracle Database Administrator
Ft. Meade, MD
(please see comments section)
System Administrator / Oracle Database Administrator / Oracle Application Server Administrator with database management and administration skills, experience installing and configuring Oracle Database, Oracle Application Server and related tools experience. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 6 years’ hands-on experience with Oracle database management; database and system level configuration tasks, as well as knowledge of Oracle backup methodologies. The position requires good problem-solving skills and strong verbal and written skills.
• Must possess an active Secret Clearance
• Experience deploying and administering Oracle database systems
• Experience with installation and administering Oracle Application Server 10g/11g.
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems at a systems administration level
• Knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g, including the ability to install and configure this product
• Understanding of networking topology
• Requires ability to work with multiple members of a project/application team
Additional Experience and Skills:
• Experience with Oracle backup and disaster recovery techniques (Data Guard, RMAN)
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.