At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Our customer is a big commercial printing company located in the upstate of South Carolina. They service many local areas such as Anderson, Greenville and Spartanburg as well as customers throughout North America. This is an excellent company to work for with great benefits and growth potential.
We are looking for developer capable of being a team lead who will primarily work with ASP.Net, and WCF. Programming of Windows services and integrations with third party systems/services will also be required. Experience with the latest versions of .Net, Entity framework, LINQ, and team leadership experience is a must.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Must be comfortable and capable of working both with a team or independently
• Must put to use an understanding of Agile programming methodologies
• Experience creating user stories based on user interviews and requirements is a plus
• Experience estimating required hours based on user stories, design doc, and/or other requirements
• Solid understanding of the importance of UX/UI, UX design experience a plus
• Ability to distil a complex problem down to its simplest solution
• This individual will work with Entity framework 4, WCF 4, LINQ (SQL, Entity)
• Distributed applications
• Windows service programming is a plus
• Ability and desire to learn new things as provided and on their own
• This job description should not be considered an all inclusive job responsibility statement. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas as needed to contribute to the success and continued progress of the company.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.