At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
We are looking for someone who wants to join an industry leading information technology company that is focused in providing cloud based solutions on various platforms such as SharePoint, Salesforce.com and .NET . With headquarters in Charlotte, NC, our client continues to improve how businesses collaborate.
This position requires the following specific technical and professional background: Candidates will have strong design and development skills with knowledge of architecture. Platforms include Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com. Candidates must enjoy working in a team environment with one or more Business Consultants, Project Manager, or Solution Architects to understand the client’s needs. Candidates must be able to articulate and have great presentation skills.
• Develop test plans and software documentation to support code enhancements and new releases.
• Enhance existing software applications that utilize Microsoft SharePoint or Salesforce.com platforms.
• Maintains programming/interface standards and train other developers.
• Conduct technical research on system upgrades.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in using SDLC for applications development
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• 2+ years of application programming experience.
• 2+ years of ASP.NET development (C# or APEX)
• Experience of building and maintaining applications using object oriented methodologies.
• Exceptional knowledge of programming/systems analysis, programming languages and development tools.
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Posses a strong work ethic, creative, a focus on customer service, team player and strong people skills.
Preferred skills include:
• Microsoft Azure knowledge and related technologies.
• Experience in developing and maintaining Web Services (REST, WCF, OData)
• Familiarity with at least one of the following platforms (CRM, SharePoint or Salesforce.com) and or development experience.
• Experience using XML in application development.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.