At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
This person will be responsible for the web application development. This candidate will be heavily involved in the development and implementation of a highly sophisticated and complex warehouse loan (residential mortgage) origination system, a very large-scale internet application on diverse platforms, crossing multiple business lines and technology groups. Analyze user needs in administrative functional areas, determine requirements, and develop and implement software solutions to meet business requirements. Maintain applications and conduct clients/user training as required. Provide technical support, advice, and consultation to the business partners with the issues relating to the application.
1. Solidcore multi-threaded Java and good data-structures knowledge
2. JavaFX skills will have more preference.
4. Oracle Coherence – nice to have, but any competing product knowledge is fine too.
5. Spring and Hibernate – working knowledge.
6. Databases – should be very good in stored procedures, triggers, optimization etc.
7. Preference to candidates with GC/EAD.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.