At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Sr. Systems/Network Engineer
TS or Interim TS Clearance
Our client who is headquartered out of Reston, VA is consistently on ComputerWorld’s Top 100 Places to work in IT. On top of being a great place to work, they are also ranked as one of the “Fastest 50” growing companies in the Northern VA, Washington DC Metro Area year after year. Our Client is one of the leading system integrators in both the Public & Private sectors. What sets our client apart from other is that they work around the clock and have a passion for technology.
• Designs and implements a new infrastructure supporting Department of State staff
• Supports O&M activities of the legacy infrastructure
• Manages installation, maintenance and support of complex technical
infrastructures, hardware, and system software components
• Installs and configures Windows 2008 R2 servers in compliance with security regulations and VMware VSphere 5.1 on Dell blade systems
• Configures Cisco and brocade switches supporting a converged network
• Creates design and O&M documentation to support the system this includes SOP’s, white papers, and Visio diagrams
• 7 – 9 years’ experience in a Microsoft Windows sever environment
• Windows Server 2003 and 2008 R2
• Enterprise patching and image creation
• Active directory and KMS
• Expert knowledge of VMware VSphere 5.0 and/or 5.1
• Experience with Blade systems particularly Dell (M1000, M915, M710HD, Dell Open Manage)
• Security Design and Administration
• Operating under a secure environment
• Applying and deploying security controls to the environment
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and Ethernet
• Basic SAN experience
• Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Experience deploying patches using Patch Authority
• F5 LTM and GTM application load balancers
• Brocade converged switches
• Cisco switches (Nexus 5k, 2k, 1k, catalyst 2960s, 3750x, 4500e), Routers( ISR and
ASR), Firewalls ( ASA 5585x, 5525x) and VoIP (CUCM 8.6)
• Type 1 encryption (KG-175D/ KG-175A)
• EMC Storage (NS-480, VNX 3100/3300, and VNX 5300) and EMC Recover Point
• Certifications: ITILv3, MCITP, CCNA, VCP 5
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.