At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Our costumer is one of the fastest growing imaging & eCommerce companies in the South East. This is a great place to work!
Desired Skills & Experience:
As a core member and key contributor within the company’s Information Technology Team, this SQL Data Analyst / Report Writer’s principal responsibilities and duties include:
Developing and enhancing the Company’s management and business analysis reporting infrastructure.
Designing, developing, and implementing BI data warehouses and reporting data marts using SQL SSIS and SSAS technology.
Analyzing, designing, developing and testing new reporting applications that provide insight into current business operations and support management decision making on future business policy and direction.
7 - 10 years IT development experience creating business reporting and BI applications utilizing waterfall or iterative software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and operate independently.
- Initiative, determination and demonstrated ability to make a positive impact on the business.
- Proficiency in VB.Net (3.5/4.0), Visual Studio, BIDS.
- High proficiency in SQL procedure writing, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Crystal Reports.
- Demonstrated ability to design data mart and analysis cube structures to support BI reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Certifications desired.
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science preferred) backed up with a broad range of practical hands-on experience in a variety of disciplines.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.