At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
SAP Net Weaver XI/PI Senior Developer
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
The SAP PI Senior Developer candidate will be responsible for the development of FRICEW objects, root cause analysis, resolving trouble tickets, developing interface enhancements and interfacing with BASIS and other teams.
• Provide support project utilizing ABAP programs and XI/PI for productions support
• Solid understanding of PI and interface development tasks utilizing a wide range of protocols and scenarios
• Expert ability in troubleshooting and resolving existing performance and production problems
• Duties include providing support, debugging, ABAP code and system set up
• Strong problem solving, trouble shooting and analytical skills
• Ability to do the filtering on the front end
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum 4 years experience in application development utilizing XI/PI – involving
Web Services, File, RFC, XI, JMS, JDBC, IDOC, SOAP and HTTP technologies.
• Minimum 3 years experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4.
• Extensive PI monitoring, architecture, and development knowledge.
• Experience supporting many B2B interfaces across all SAP functional areas.
• Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development, and knowledge transfer.
• Experience with on-going post implementation support – including system monitoring and on-call duties.
• Experience configuring the XI/PI Landscape in the System Landscape Directory using SAP Net Weaver Administrator (NWA).
• Experience within Enterprise Services Repository - Mappings XSLT, Java, and graphical mapping.
• Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to IT development teams.
• Experience with Alert Management is a plus.
Preferred skills include:
• Analytical Thinking
• Decision Making
• Communication Skills
• Strategic Thinking
• Building Collaborative Relationships
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.