At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Senior Network Projects Engineer
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
The candidate will implement data network solutions in a primarily CISCO network environment. Candidate will be expected to write project documentation and to create or maintain network documentation.
• Project Management – requirements gathering, organization, tracking, and status reporting
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
• Strong knowledge of Cisco & Aruba 802.11 Wireless product lines
• Detail oriented – engineering analysis, configuration, & documentation
• Organizational ability & experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
• A dependable self-driven network resource
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
10 years hands-on experience: Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, 802.11 wireless
Certification or hands-on working knowledge with demonstrable expertise in:
• TCP/IP, Multicast, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, frame-relay, MPLS
• VOIP, QoS, Telepresence
• Wireless (Cisco and Aruba)
• ACL, DNS/DHCP, Cisco ASA VPN
• BigIP/F5, Infoblox, Airwave, nGenius/NetScout, Loglogic, Sniffers
• HP (NNMi, Network Automation, Operations Orchestration) or similar.
Preferred skills include:
• Load Balancers
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.