At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
SAP Business Warehouse Developer
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
The SAP BW Developer candidate is responsible for design, development, implementation and support of SAP Business Intelligence (BI) / Business Warehouse (BW
• Collaborate with team members to develop SAP BI/BW implementations and related test plans across the organization.
• Participate in efforts to gather requirements analysis for new BI/BW projects.
• Collaborate with user community and Administrators in IT to implement applications
• Maintain the design, code, documentation, and testing procedures during the functional lifecycle of the system, after initial implementation, based on input from the user community.
• Performs all SAP component, assembly, and integration testing required and documents the results of all testing in accordance with Program procedures and standards.
• Supports quality reviews and other external evaluation of all SAP BI/BW design, development, and testing efforts.
• Participate in the creation of BI/BW development standards while adhering to policies, methodologies, standards, and guidelines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• At least 5 years experience, 3+ years hands-on integration experience in SAP BI/BW.
• Proficient with BW ABAP (debugging, troubleshooting, coding) required.
• At least 1 SAP BW full lifecycle implementations including data modeling, extractions, data staging, loadings, transformations, and reporting
• Must possess a solid understanding of all facets of SAP BI/BW including data extraction, transformation, loading, complex and data modeling,
• Additional knowledge includes: query definition, web application designer, report designer and performance tuning and monitoring
• Working knowledge and understanding of pertinent SAP ERP Modules:
• BPC integration with BW expertise would be a plus.
• Record-to-Report - FI/CO, FSCM, SD, GL
• Knowledge in reporting/analytics: BEx Analyzer, BOBJ tool set including WEBI, Xcelius and Crystal Reports
• Experience in ABAP to write Start Routines, Update/Transfer Rules, user exits
• Thorough understanding of BI/BW security concepts
• Experience with Crystal Reports strongly preferred
Preferred skills include:
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Extensive experience using a structured System Development Life Cycle
• Strong teamwork and customer support focus
• Ability to handle numerous conflicting priorities in a professional manner
• BOBJ experience would be a plus. BPC / BW Integration expertise would be a plus.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.