At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
Candidates will be responsible for loading Windows 7 and base applications on PCs using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit. Additional duties may include manually installing additional applications and work with end-users to migrate data and settings from old PC to new.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise.
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
• Thorough understanding of manual installation of software packages.
• Thorough understanding of migrating user data and settings to new PCs.
• Ability to upgrade desktop and laptop computers with RAM, hard drives, network interface cards, etc.
• Able to work independently and as a team member
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Preferred skills include:
• Experience in deploying laptop and desktop PCs using MDT and Lite Touch technologies.
Education: 4-yr College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.