At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Server Systems Engineer (PRIDE/IMPACT)
Our client is a leading federal services and information technology contractor in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO. They have a strong heritage of delivering world-class solutions and delivering advanced technology across a broad spectrum of civil and defense domains.
This position requires the following specific technical and professional background: Candidates will have experience managing Windows/LINUX servers/systems in a large enterprise, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
• Specializing in Windows and Linux Systems Management in support of two Missile Defense Agency applications
• Running through a daily battle-rhythm of checks on both Windows and Linux Systems
• Networking and related hardware support
• Engineering analysis of current configuration and proposed configurations to ensure compatibility with overall system
• System audit log reviews as required
• Primary duty hours fall between 0600 and 1900 (ET) with on-call and after hours work required to assist with maintenance activities
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related technical field and 5 years experience
• MUST have experience managing Windows/LINUX servers/systems in a large enterprise, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
• MUST have experience with Windows Server 2003/2008R2, file/system storage administration, Symantec Netbackup, and SCCM patch management
• Should have a strong networking background with an emphasis on security
• Strong communication skills are required
• Candidates should have Security+ certification or the ability to obtain within 60 days
• MUST have DoD Secret Clearance or an interim clearance
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.