At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
The candidate will implement data network solutions in a primarily CISCO network environment. Candidate will be expected to write project documentation and to create or maintain network documentation.
• Develop senior level code for a large and complex application.
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements, terms, and processes as part of the development specifications
• Ensure development tasks are properly tested.
• Collaborate with technical architects and development team to help resolve any technical or performance problems.
• Work with QA tester (Use HPQC) to verify testing results, track defects, and follow up on resolution and closure.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• 5+ years development in an enterprise information technology environment concentrating on client-server applications.
• 5+ years in developing applications using SQL against large sized relational databases. Must be able to write native SQL without the use of a development tool.
• 5+ years of experience developing multi-tier client/server applications on UNIX platforms.
• Experience developing application with a disciplined development methodology such as SDLC, Iterative, RUP, UML, etc.
• 5+ years developing complex applications using C#, ASP.NET, Webforms and Java Script
• 5+ years using DB2/LUW or SQL Server databases.
• 5+ years HTML, CSS, and AJAX
• 5+ years Web Services/WCF
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts..
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be adaptive to different work assignments as well as adaptive to work with different groups of people.
• Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus.
• Knowledge of TFS
• HP Quality Center experience
• Transportation experience
• NHibernate or other ORM
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.