At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Lead Web Developer
Excellent company to work for in which they provide safe, effective, quality products that improve the quality of life for customers, using:
• High quality ingredients
• Researched ingredients
• Quality manufacturing standards
This position is responsible for the design, develop, implementation and maintenance of the NMX web-based functions and sites in accordance with business unit strategies. This would include maintaining all web services both internal and external, providing expertise on best practices both in infrastructure technologies and processes, as well as web design and development tools. Responsibilities include:
• Serving as a Web developer and content producer for company websites, online stores and online advertising campaigns
• Coordinating the web group’s tasks by prioritizing and assigning projects
• Providing status reports on web-team projects to management
• Managing e-commerce in online stores, including development of design look-and-feel, product inventory posting and management, special features, and store configuration
• Submitting creative concepts and complete designs for online banner ads, both static and animated
• Successfully Integrating campaigns, landing page strategies and design, including user interfaces for online customer acquisition
• Setting up and monitoring SEO, ADWords, banner campaign marketing initiatives, and overall monitoring of corporate sites. Measure and report on web metrics for all corporate sites and marketing landing pages
• Minimum of 3+ years of relevant industry experience with database management, DB tools, SQL, and over all DB architecture
• Minimum 2+ years of design experience using PhotoShop, Flash. Video editing experience also desired
• Must have strong development experience
• Scripting, programming and server technology experience highly desirable
• Web graphics experience with Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat), as well as page layout applications within a PC environment is highly desirable
• 1+ years Flash/Action-Scripting experience a plus
• ASP.NET development experience preferred, with experience in Microsoft Visual Web developer
• DreamWeaver plus HTML hand-coding experience.
• Adobe Photoshop, FLASH server, FLASH CS4, and related tools.
• Flash video and animation experience.
• Database management experience in SQL, Excel, and Access frameworks.
• MS Visual Studio Pro
• MS Visual Studio Team System 2008
• High level of Microsoft Office suite competence. Education Required
• A Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
· Term life insurance
· Short-term disability insurance
· Critical illness insurance
· 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.