At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Configuration Management Specialist
Active Secret Clearance at minimum
These are the skills and abilities required for success in this role:
• ITIL Experience
• Remedy experience
• SQL Experience
• CMDB experience
The Ideal candidate will have IT experience and be able to:
• Identify CI gaps
• Develop training material
• Supports configuration management planning
• Describe provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits
• Supports configuration planning.
• Identify and maintain the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, and related documentation.
You will be responsible for:
• Configuration change control.
• Supporting the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
• Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and reports changes and current configuration.
• Configuration audits.
• Support audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met.
• Supports the quality assurance process audits.
• Manage complex release streams.
- Experienced in Remedy CMDB
- ITIL certification preferred
- Experienced in large complex environment
Some duties will include:
- Perform (and report on) regular configuration item audits
- Develop and execute a CM Project Plan for implementing and improving configuration management
- Develop and deliver monthly metrics report
- Develop and maintain the CMDB for tracking CIs
- Define, document, update, CIs
- Document, maintain, and update CI relationships, interdependencies and context
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.