At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Active Secret Clearance
• Business Process Management Support - Interested sources shall provide information on their ability to provide assistance to PM DCATS in evaluating, planning, executing, and monitoring business process improvement throughout the organization
• Lean Six Sigma - Interested sources shall provide information on their ability to provide personnel to support PM DCATS’ program offices to facilitate business transformation using the Lean Six Sigma framework
• Program Office Support - Interested sources shall provide information on their ability to provide support to PM DCATS in the processes of planning, acquiring, deploying, and managing programs as well as providing substantive management support services in the areas of program cost and analysis, annual and multi-year fiscal planning, development of annual work plans, and contractual activity for Product Directorate programs which are interrelated
• Enterprise Risk Assessment and Management - Interested sources shall provide information on their ability to provide risk management support throughout the project life-cycle including planning for risk, assessing risk issues, developing risk mitigation and handling strategies, and monitoring risks to determine how they have changed
• Integrated Master Scheduling/Project Control Support - Interested sources shall provide information on their ability to provide personnel to support PM DCATS’ portfolio program offices as to develop and update integrated master schedules to track program work used to project time-phased resource utilization requirements, provide a basis for visually tracking performance, and estimating costs
• Acquisition Support – Interested sources shall provide information on their ability to provide to maintain acquisition documentation, and provide assistance in acquisition activities such as participating in industry days and vendor meetings
Black Belt level - Lean Six Sigma Certification
BS or BA College Degree
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.