At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Active Secret Clearance - Top Secret Preferred
In this position you will be the lead network engineer, managing a team of junior engineers to support all new projects and development efforts within the OSD network. You will be interfacing with a number of subject matter experts on our team that support different facets of the environment including Infrastructure, Microsoft Exchange, Internal and External applications, VOIP, IT Security and more. They will be interfacing with you and will need your support. In addition you will need to support the OSD operations and maintenance team when they run into issues that they are unable to solve. You will need to be a master of delegating and monitoring progress of your team members to keep up with a challenging workflow and deliver results for new projects on time. You will also need to communicate effectively with the project management team to understand and document new requirements as well as communicate level of effort and schedule.
The position will require a flexible schedule as testing and upgrades will require work outside of normal business hours to minimize impact to the operational environment.
Specific Skills Required:
• Cisco CCNA, CCIE preferred.
• Recent experience and proficiency with F5 Traffic Managers / Load Balancer
• 5 Years of experience in network management and design
• 2 Years of DOD experience in network management and design
• Delegation, mentoring and management of a small team of junior engineers to improve redundancy of the team.
• Demonstrated history of documenting designs, development plans, operations procedures.
• Demonstrated history of meeting deadlines and delivering results.
Additional Desired Skills
• Microsoft Technical Certifications (MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP)
• Experience with Cisco Routers, Cisco Firewalls
• Recent experience and proficiency with Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
• Understanding of the Demming cycle and other project management principals.
• Knowledge of Intrusion Detection and protection systems
• Knowledge of Best Practices for the design of Secure IT Environments
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.