At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Senior SharePoint Developer
Secret Clearance at minimum
Our client who is headquartered out of Reston, VA is consistently on ComputerWorld’s Top 100 Places to work in IT. On top of being a great place to work, they are also ranked as one of the “Fastest 50” growing companies in the Northern VA, Washington DC Metro Area year after year. Our Client is one of the leading system integrators in both the Public & Private sectors. What sets our client apart from other is that they work around the clock and have a passion for technology.
• SharePoint 2007 and 2010 Development, Configuration, and Administration
• SharePoint Designer
• SharePoint Workflows Development
• SharePoint Features and Solutions
• SharePoint Master Pages
• SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 Migrations
• 5+ years of SharePoint Development, Configuration, and Administration including Required Skills
• MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or 2010, Application Development
• MCTS: Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Web Applications OR equivalent (preferred)
• MCTS, MCP Web Application Development, SharePoint
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.