At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
The candidate must have direct experience using Java technologies. Candidate must be a team player with minimum 3 years IT experience.
• Design and implement web-based transportation planning systems.
• Provide production support and enhancements for existing web applications.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering
• 3 years of software development
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Ability to develop n-tier RIA applications
• Software development methodology
• Excellent communication skills
• Core Java development
• Web 2.0 technologies
• SQL with RDBMS
• Java EE development
• Oracle Weblogic Server, Tomcat, JBoss AS, JBoss EAP
• Knowledge-based system development
• Experience in algorithm and/or heuristic programming
• Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.