Position: ETL Specialist
Location: Arlington, VA
This position is responsible for developing ETL scripts and administering the SAS-Data Integration ETL tool. Development as used refers to all aspects of designing and coding the necessary scripts and steps required to successfully execute ETL functions.
• Must have excellent, demonstrable working experience with ETL;
• Must have excellent demonstrable working experience with SAS-DI; A MUST!!!!
• Experience with SSIS;
• Extremely detail-oriented and able to follow standard methodologies for troubleshooting and development;
• Provide support for existing ETL scripts.
• Provide script development support to help design best possible ETL solutions.
• Provide guidance and recommendations for systems that update, or enhance the SAS-DI ETL tool.
• Respond to incidents as directed by the COR or through the automated incident management system.
• Deliver exceptional system usability, availability, and reliability to exceed customer and end-user expectations.
• Report on the status and changes in the systems baseline. Report incidents and occurrences which impact or have the potential to impact user access to IT services, or which pose threats to health/safety or security in accordance with regulations, directives, policies and procedures.
• Configure systems to comply with security standards and policies for IT systems.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
Term life insurance
Short-term disability insurance
Critical illness insurance
401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.