At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title: LTE Software Integration Technicians
Location: Grapevine, TX
Company Summary: Our client is one of the Top 500 Women-Owned Businesses in the U.S., was a 2012 finalist in the local Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year award and their CEO was recently awarded Businesswoman of the Year by the local Business Journal. As a technology services provider that partners with some of the biggest names in telecommunications and cable industries, our client is at the forefront of technology deployment services.
Our client is looking for LTE Software Integration Technicians to perform software installation, configuration and integration of key Long Term Evolution (LTE) and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) components to create next generation LTE IMS solutions using ATCA and HP G8 platforms.
• Travel to existing customer sites to perform LTE software installation and configuration
• Communicate with various team personnel during installation to configure, test and certify software integration
• Act as POC and primary face of company while on site
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum of 4 years experience deploying and integrating IP based software applications
• College degree, preferably a BS, US Citizen with good verbal and written communications skills
• Able to troubleshoot and work independently to get the job done regardless of challenges
• Ability to travel 75%
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.