At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced .NET developer with a minimum of 3 years experience using Microsoft development tools and practices.
Client is seeking IT professionals with an excellent grasp of the .NET Framework (4.0 and higher) and C# to code a suite of multi-tier, event-driven applications.
• Good understanding of user interface design principles
• Thorough understanding of the .NET framework (4.0 and higher)
• 3 years experience with the following: n-tier architecture development, windows and web services development experience, WCF, and XAML
• 3+ years (technically proficient) in C# language
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to provide high quality code for mission critical application
• High level of initiative and attention to detail
• Experience creating and working from UML analysis and design artifacts
• Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
• Developing loosely coupled systems using dependency injection
• Building control templates and custom controls for WPF applications
• Developing publish/subscribe event-driven applications
• Use of the Microsoft Extensibility Framework
• Developing MVVM-based Windows applications
• SQL Server experience
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.