At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Websphere Portal Administrator
Our client is an excellent company to work for with great benefits. They are a Java shop that works with over 300 companies supplying logistics and data warehousing. This is one of the top companies in Charlotte to work for.
This Websphere Portal Admin will be the SME in all things related to Webpshere Portal Application Server for our client’s Infrastructure and serve as the highest level of Application Support to all Websphere Portal issues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Demonstrated experience Administering IBM Websphere Application Server in an Enterprise Environment
• Experience Unix Scripting
• Demonstrated experience working with Linux Redhat or Unix AIX
• SDLC/ADLC Methodologies
• Experience analyzing data solving problems and troubleshooting to provide solutions
• Experience in entire application development process
• Experience managing large, multi-faceted projects
• MVC framework experience (WebWork,Struts)
• Additional BI application experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related Study
• Experience with Jython
• Java Development and Design
• Relational Database Concepts and Schema using SQL or Oracle
• ILOG Rules Engine
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.