At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Falls Church, VA
Our client is a premier General Contractor providing services from small jobs to emergency work to full base building renovation. They have earned a positive reputation in the construction industry by maintaining integrity while delivering high quality and timely construction and service projects.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the internal SharePoint intranet sites and various associated components.
- Maintain, develop, and manage content, customizations, forms, and workflow in SharePoint 2010
- Develop and implement internal .NET and SharePoint web applications using Designer, InfoPath and other tools
- Troubleshoot SharePoint application issues
- Develop custom lists, sites, and document libraries
- Develop various automated forms, specialized WebParts, and process workflows
- Participate in technical trainings and demonstrations
- Assist Director in daily cost center management including billing analysis and invoice processing
- Assist with other special ITprojects as assigned
- BA or BS Degree (or at least 6 years of equivalent work experience)
- Must have experience leading / managing IT projects effectively
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with MS SQL Server
- Minimum of 2 yrs. of experience with SharePoint, C#, and .NET
- Familiarity with Windows 7, MS Office 2010, SQL
- Experience creating custom WebParts, workflows, and managing site permissions
- Experience with Nintex and/or DocAve is strongly desirable
- Must be a self-starter, prioritizing multiple projects, and working with minimal supervision
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills are required
- Strong diagnostic, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills are required
- Ability to interact with Infrastructure, Service Desk, and users effectively
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.