At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Senior Java/J2EE Application Engineer
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Their railway subsidiary operates in over 20 states and serves major container ports in the eastern United States.
Candidate will be involved in new web and mobile application development as well as small to medium enhancements to existing systems. Duties include all phases of the software development life cycle including collaboratively writing and reviewing software requirements, design specifications and code.
• 10+ years of most recent experience in a professional environment designing and developing web and/or mobile applications
• The successful candidate must have strong technical team lead and application design experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Java and J2EE (WebLogic 10.x, JBoss)
• Mobile application development (Hybrid application model)
• Creating web services (SOAP/RESTful)
• Knowledge of multi-threaded programming and message based processing systems
Additional Skills a Plus:
• .NET (C#, asp, VB) web development
• IBM DB2 UDB
• IBM AIX
• MQ Series messaging
• ExtJS, Sencha Touch
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.