At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Since their founding in the early 1980’s, our client has been helping government agencies and commercial clients make informed and accurate decisions. Their expertise with data analytics, data mining and visualization, lifecycle support solutions and cloud based software solutions has led them to the forefront of the IT industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of people committed to two things, their customers and having a great time.
Our client is seeking a creative and energetic engineer who can provide commercial-grade software within time and budget constraints. Candidate will be expected to actively engage in design and development of ground-breaking software to provide quality, reusable solutions.
• Design and develop leading-edge software.
• Work collaboratively with a team of developers in accordance with a design specification to build and deliver high-end software,
• Provide creative, innovative solutions for a variety of different industry channels.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong software design and development skills.
• Must be able to constructively contribute to a team environment.
• U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain security clearance required.
• Relational database experience with focus on data modeling.
• Experience with JSLint or similar code appearance and visual optimization tools.
• Ability to perform Unit Testing against developed code (JsUnit).
• Understanding of browser compatibility issues, in particular with Internet Explorer 9 and Google Chrome.
• HTML5 / CSS3, AJAX / JSON development experience.
• Experience with short and long term release cycles (Scrum/sprints) and Agile software development.
• Experience with desktop application development (e.g. WPF).
• An understanding of ADA Section 508 Compliance.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.