At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Architecture and Engineering (A&E) Service Operations Manager (SOM)
Colorado Springs, CO
Our client is a leading federal services and information technology contractor. They have a strong heritage of delivering world-class solutions and delivering advanced technology across a broad spectrum of civil and defense domains.
This position requires the following specific technical and professional background: Candidates will have at least 15 years relevant experience including at least 8 years supervisory experience and experience in the management of Architecture and Engineering Organizations. Should have a strong background in network engineering and/or systems engineering.
• Responsible for architecture, design, implementation, and sustainment engineering of the Enterprise Network
• The A&E SOM provides guidance to the Crew Leads (line management) of the functional areas assigned
• Within the phases of the ITIL lifecycle, the A&E SOM will work in close coordination with the Service Level Management (SLM) team and other Service areas as necessary to determine requirements, risks, costs, and impacts of new or updated services developed by the organization
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the CONOPS and supporting processes
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or an Information technology related field with at least 15 years relevant experience including at least 8 years supervisory experience and experience in the management of Architecture and Engineering Organizations
• Should have a strong background in network engineering and/or systems engineering.
• Experience in management of service delivery and staff, in a matrix managed, geographically dispersed, environment
• Outstanding communication skills are required
• CISSP or CISM certification required or to be obtained within 120 days of start (Security+ to be obtained within 60 days of start if no CISSP/CISM)
• The A&E SOM must be familiar with Change Management Lifecycle and will work closely with the Change Management Crew Lead
• MUST have DoD Top Secret Clearance or an interim clearance
Preferred skills include:
• Doctorate degree in an engineering or management discipline
• ITIL certification (v3 Foundation cert or higher)
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.