MISource is currently pursuing qualified candidates to be part of our client’s newly formed team as an Cell Tower Climber. Our client is one of the top high-tech deployment companies in the Florida market and strives to provide its clients 100% satisfaction on all projects. Qualified candidates will be self-motivated and responsible for the installation, upkeep, and troubleshooting of microwave based communication systems located throughout Florida’s cell tower sites. This will include but is not limited to:
• Ericsson Microwave mini-links
• Major carrier familiarity
• Cell tower site familiarity
• Following safe climbing procedures at all times
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide installation and maintenance services of Ericsson Microwave mini-link hardware on cell towers
• Complete 3-day Ericsson training class
• Work in a crew consisting of 1-2 RF technicians (no climbing) and 1-2 cell tower climbers
• Assist Project Manager with daily updates
• Work directly with customers to provide the utmost customer service and support
• Some overnight travel required (no out of pocket expenses)
• Min 6 months experience installing, configuring, testing or servicing microwave systems
• Experience with major industry manufacturers including Ericsson
• Experience working on cell tower sites, climbing specifically
• Ability to work within a team operating independently
• Possess a valid driver's license, pass drug and background check
• Possession of any RF and/or Ericsson certifications a plus
• A team player who enjoys working in a fun environment with others
Client offers comprehensive benefits that can include medical, dental, optical, vacation and optional 401k.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”. MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.