Position: Crestron / AMX Programmer
Location: Miami, FL
MISource is currently pursuing qualified candidates to assist our client’s team as a seasoned programmer proficient in Crestron and/or AMX. Our client is an industry leader in the high-end audio-visual market and strives to provide its clients 100% satisfaction on all projects. Qualified candidates will be fluent in either Crestron or AMX programming.
This will include but is not limited to:
• Theater and Auditorium A/V systems
• Commercial AV integration
• A/V Distribution systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide experienced programming services of high end Audio/Visual Systems including Crestron and/or AMX
• Work in a team to plan, integrate and program Audio/Visual projects
• Assist with phone-based support
• Work directly with customers to provide the utmost customer service and support
• 5+ years of experience programming Audio/Visual Systems
• Experience with major industry manufacturers including Crestron and AMX
• Experienced in IP based systems in commercial environments
• Ability to integrate commercial AV systems
• Possess a valid driver's license
• Possession of Crestron System Programming and/or AMX is an asset
• A team player who enjoys working in a fun environment with others
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”. MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.