Job Title: VoIP Install Technician
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Company Summary: Our client is a leading provider of turnkey voice, data, and video infrastructure, offering a professional level of designee and installation expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 25 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
MISource is seeking experienced Siemens Phone Systems Deployment Technicians to assist our client’s team on a large scale VoIP phone system roll-out. The ideal candidate will provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of VoIP phone systems. Under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must possess the following:
Position Summary: This position involves carefully and correctly installing and light programming of VoIP phones per project process instruction with at least some supervision, assisting experienced technicians on other, more complex installations, light interaction with customers before, during, and after the installation in a courteous manner, as well as maintaining a clean appearance and functional workshop environment.
• Deploying phones to end-user desks for each scheduled site deployment.
• Tech is responsible for following standard phone deployment processes
• Perform on-site installation/removal of equipment as required per direction of PM.
• Demonstrated skill in commissioning and installation of hardware (network preferred) equipment
• Data collection at each site to collect site information used at each install. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
• Maintain professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
• Project occurs in highly sensitive, high visibility areas.
• Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer satisfaction, attentiveness, and issue resolution follow-through.
• Proactively solve potential installation issues that could cause delays
• Candidate must be self-sufficient and able to think problems through.
• Exposure/Experience with Siemens phone systems preferred
• Completion of High School Diploma and an Electronic Technology/Technician program from a recognized technical school or equivalent training and experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Knowledge of general IT technology (network preferred) installation tasks and work activities equipment
• Capable of lifting and carrying medium weight equipment
• Able to work in confined spaces
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Professional in appearance and work habits
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Possess a valid driver’s license
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify. Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.
Contact: MISource, Inc. 877-543-9540 / Fax: 888-293-5055