At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Colorado Springs, CO
Our client is a leading federal services and information technology contractor in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO. They have a strong heritage of delivering world-class solutions and delivering advanced technology across a broad spectrum of civil and defense domains.
• This candidate is referred to as an Integrated Scheduling Tool (IST) Developer
• The Engineer will develop and program the IST in support of BMDS operational readiness and system configuration reporting
• The IST is a web based application that enables a diverse community to plan, coordinate, schedule, and report on BMDS
• The Software Engineer will be a part of a team that is responsible for the development and continual improvement of the web based BMDS IST components
• Will also develop tools or enhance or enhance existing tools that accept user or system inputs of BMDS activity and imports the data into the database
• Develops software description documents, interface control documents, user manuals, and training materials for IST
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of software engineering and/or programming
• Ability to code in both C# and Visual Basic using ASP.NET Web Forms
• MUST have experience with LINQ-to-SQL
• MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Graphical user Interface design and implementation, SQL Server 2005 and 2008
• MUST have Security+ certification or the ability to obtain within 180 days of employment
• MUST have DoD Secret Clearance or an interim clearance
Preferred skills include:
• Prior experience in NORAD/NORTHCOM, STRATCOM or MDA
• Knowledgeable on MDA systems
• Knowledgeable on Missile Defense organizational structures
• Experience in producing software, user manuals, and code based graphics generation. Preference would be given to experience with AGILE/SCRUM, MVC, MVVM, Fortify 360, Microsoft Silverlight, Microsoft Team Foundation, JQuery, and application deployment
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.