At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
Company Summary: Our client is one of the leading institutions for medical education and biomedical research throughout the United States. They are 100% dedicated to improving healthcare through innovation and education and pride themselves on hiring people with the same mentality.
Position Summary: This is a mid-level analyst position on the Epic Team focusing on the support and optimization of the Epic system in a service line model serving both the Inpatient and Ambulatory areas.
1. Collects and interprets specifications required to develop new, and revise existing, software applications.
2. Assists managers with development and implementation of operational plans for new and existing business computer applications, including preparation of user specifications.
3. Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
4. Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating Information Resources issues to applicable management staff.
5. Assists in development of new system administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from system changes.
6. Assists in developing and implementing business Information Resources strategies to improve operational processing and productivity.
7. Responsible for monitoring development of specifications and establishing priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
8. Reviews, develops, recommends, and implements activities related to assigned activity, program, or function.
9. Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Incumbent should have 1-3 years of clinical or IT experience.
• Epic, or equivalent EMR/EHR, workflow experience is highly desired with certification in at least one module, Inpatient Orders or Clin Doc is preferred.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.