VOIP Field Technician Richmond, VA
MISource is currently pursuing qualified candidates to join one of our clients on a VOIP roll-out project. Our client is an industry leader in the voice and data communications field with both a national and international presence.
• Completing site surveys at each branch
• Completing paperwork and returning it to the office via fax
• Reviewing paperwork with engineers to ensure all necessary information is provided
• Installing and testing new phone lines as necessary
• Ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of VOIP Telephone systems and network cabling installation
• Must have 5+ years experience in a field service role
• Must have previous experience completing site surveys
• Installation and testing of VOIP phone systems will be required
• Must maintain a high level of attention to detail
• Must maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
• Clean driving record and background check/drug screen required
• Must have basic hand tools and testers
• Must have home access to office equipment (computer and printer)
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”. MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.