At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Position: Network Engineer
• Perform installations, troubleshooting, testing, repair and preventative maintenance of network equipment.
• Perform Moves/Adds/Changes and installation of products.
• Talk with customers, potential clients and sales staff to provide in depth knowledge on various types of network equipment.
• Will need to provide architectural design and solutions to end users and customers.
• Prepare and maintain related records of work performed.
• Ability to work on a variance of network equipment remotely and on site (Regular local travel and occasional travel nationwide).
• Once training is complete, you would be required to assist in training with new junior level staff.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
• Experience working with Optical LAN networks.
• Layer 3 networking protocols.
• CCNA or higher certification.
• Recent grads and candidates with new Cisco certifications are encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.