At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
• Minimum 5 years experience installing CAT6, fiber optic, low voltage power, cable tray & conduit
• Experience as a Lead Technician preferred
• Fusion splicing experience
• Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding, and confined spaces
• Experience in reading blue prints and building plans
• Current BICSI certifications are preferred
• A valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
• Transportation to and from the jobsite
• Basic hand tools for cable installation and general construction
• Some general construction experience preferred
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.