At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title: ERP Specialist- Peoplesoft Financials
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Summary: Seeking functional expertise in PeopleSoft Financials Billing, Accounts Receivable, Contracts, Project Costing and Grants. Conducts analysis and prototyping. Identification and evaluation of system configuration and business process choices. Work with clients to identify requirements for enhancements, interfaces, reports, and data conversions. Prepare and work through CSRs from specs gathering to writing limited script updates. Knowledge of SQL preferred. Define and create test scenarios/scripts. Coordinate and participate in testing efforts and verify/validate results. Data mapping and verify/validate data conversions. Document and resolve issues, define training materials, provide post-implementation support. Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation to ensure timely support of system.
• Manages projects and serves as primary customer contact. Defines and maintains project plan and schedules.
• Monitors compliance with definitions of project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
• Provides regular project status reports to customer and internal management. Assists business analysts of lower grade to coordinate projects.
• Develops and maintains project plans. Provides project status reports.
• Records time spent on projects to meet cost-recovery requirements.
• Collects, interprets, and documents specifications required to develop new and revise existing software applications.
• Develops and implements operational plans for new and existing business computer applications. Participates in development of project proposals for customers.
• Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
• Defines and develops test scenarios. Documents and tracks status of application errors and related issues in problem log.
• Assists programmers and business analysts of lower grade in analyzing and resolving problems.
• Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating issues to applicable management staff.
• Develops new system administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from systems changes.
• Assists in developing and implementing business strategies in departments to improve operational processing and productivity.
• Monitors development of specifications and establishes priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
• Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum ERP support experience of 3 years
• Knowledge of SQL preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related field
• Five (5) years business systems and/or project experience with exposure to systems or project development and testing, installation, and training
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.