Job Title: Nortel Onsite Technician
Location: Cleveland, OH
The Level 3 Field Support Technician position supports the organization as part of a technical implementation and service team. This team is tasked with responsibilities of product implementation and support generally pertaining to customer environments.
The responsibility of this position is primarily to provide implementation and support to the end-user/customer environment, including but not limited to all technical teams (Pre-Sales Engineers, Technicians, Application Specialists, peers, etc…), Sales, Customers and Management.
• Ability to perform software upgrades on all platforms
• Ability to perform hardware upgrades on non-critical enterprise systems
• Ability to perform advanced IP and TDM troubleshooting
• Ability to implement low-level VoIP environments
• Maintain during hours support by fielding implementation and service calls
• Maintain part of an on-call rotation to provide 24X7/365 support to all business operations
• Provide on-site customer support as deemed necessary
• Become/remain certified on core products within area of expertise from a support/implementation level as determined by the business support model, reviewed quarterly
• Stay current on product technical documentation
• Effectively utilize technical solution search tools and other resources
OBJECTIVES AND TARGETS
• Complete tickets within 10 business days of assignment
• Escalate tickets in accordance with the “TAC Methods of Engagement” documentation
• Maintain 95% billable rate measured monthly
• Maintain accurate inventories
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
CORE PRODUCT SET
• Nortel CS1000
• Nortel BCM
• Nortel Call Pilot
• Avaya IP Office
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.