Job Title: Websense DLP Engineer
Location: Eastern Toronto, Canada
Position Summary: The Websense DLP Engineer will support the existing Websense DLP environment and will perform tasks from data security policy development, testing, and tuning
• Help review incidents
• Adjust policies to narrow down the number of false positives, etc.
• Create metric reports.
• Interface with the business during the tuning process
• Create some discovery policies.
• Provide best practice recommendations
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Essential experience (typically gained from 1-2 years) working with network and security technologies such as:
• Websense DLP
• Application Firewalls
• Routing and Switching
• Experience using Microsoft SQL as the logging and reporting engine for Websense DLP
• Extremely process and detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.