At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Mark Center/Pentagon/ Crystal City (could be any of the three-all within 3miles each other)
Our client is a highly successful business and has been constantly growing year in and year out. They serve the US Army, Intelligence community and broader defense CONUS & OCONUS. Our client’s focus is within the Department of Defense (DoD) within its US Army programs. Recently they were included on Business Journals “Fastest 50 Growing Companies” list for 2012.
• Provide general subject matter expertise to the Program in the area of Microsoft Active Directory.
• Advise the Government on new requirements, technology, capability, and related technical issues.
• Deliver requirements analysis to include an analysis of alternatives for each project requested and approved for review by the Government.
• Deliver preliminary project plans for every project assigned by the Government within timelines specified by the EITSD Project Management Process for large and small projects. Preliminary project plans shall include a notional design, scope document, and a preliminary budget. Work with EITSD Project Managers and OSD Customers to provide input for Project Charters.
• Deliver final project plans for every project approved by the Government at the project acceptance phase. Final project plans shall include a final design, a final cost estimate, and a plan for EITSD acquisitions.
• Provide documentation to support the transition of projects to Service Operations.
• Conduct market research and evaluation on technical areas of interest to the OSD/CIO ensuring that legitimate needs are identified and trade-offs evaluated to acquire items that meet those needs.
• Deliver data architecture and align designs that realign the application portfolio with the DoD data management strategy.
• Review project requirements, and evaluate and propose alternatives.
• Test and evaluate new technologies in the ET&D (when appropriate)
• Continuously review EITSD published Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and processes and when appropriate suggests changes and modifications to improve performance and workflow.
• Assist the Government in providing oversight of project implementation.
• Develop technical briefings and reports for written and oral presentations as required.
• Attend meetings as the OSD/CIO subject matter expert.
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to establish requirements, consider alternatives that promote effectiveness, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. When considering alternatives, the principle of “Adopt Before Buy” and “Buy Before Create” should be followed.
• Provide expert knowledge and recommend innovations to enable effective and efficient solutions.
• Develop, implement, and maintain processes that enable agile application development, rapid delivery of completed engineering solutions and move the organization toward Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level certification.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive training program. Provide training on solutions as well as address emerging training requirements.
• Ensure the use of repeatable processes and procedures for eliminating redundancies.
• Manage and report on resource utilization to assist the Government in managing capacity for project execution.
• Ensure that Certification and Accreditation (C&A) is established and maintained for applications and solutions.
• Provide “Turn Key” solutions where applicable.
• Develop and maintain documentation to include, but not limited to, system configuration, system deployment, system administration and service desk support documents for all applications and solutions.
• DoD SECRET clearance required.
• MCSE or MCSA or MCITP required.
• Security+ required.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.