At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title: Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Plano, TX
Our client is a leader in providing high quality technology infrastructure and support in a secure and compliant cloud hosting services environment. They maintain vital business applications and offer compliant hosting solutions, managed dedicated hosting and cloud computing services. They have a scalable solution that allows them service the health care, government and large enterprises with compliant and reliable solutions.
The Windows Systems Administrator is responsible for leading the technical relationship of one or more enterprise level clients. They will provide superior support to a subset of clients in a complex network and/or hosting solutions environment. The Windows Systems Administrator will review, approve and execute change requests to ensure successful change management. They will troubleshoot systems and network incidents to provide the maximum availability and optimal Mean Time To Repair. The Windows Systems Administrator will be responsible for ensuring a positive client relationship. They will ensure the Operations Center has all documentation necessary to understand and support their clients.
• Deliver superior enterprise level client service through professional, comprehensive, and timely communication for all Incidents and Requests for Change
• Ensure timely response, escalation, and resolution to promote the rapid restoration of services for all incidents
• Through review and approval, ensure methodical and successful execution of client change requests
• Maintain network stability through advanced troubleshooting, timely resolution of client incidents, and proactive maintenance
• Maintain and improve client loyalty and satisfaction scores
• Partner with the Account and Sales team and aid in the regular Service Reviews. Work with the Account team to build a strong client relationship and grow revenue
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Identify, resolve, and/or escalate hosting issues according to procedural documentation and training
• Creative problem-solving to identify the source of problems
• Create or update documentation including network diagrams, procedures, and policies to ensure consistent support of client environments
• Previous Operating Systems support experience in enterprise, IT or service provider environment
• Experience diagnosing complex issues through packet capture analysis (Wireshark, tcpdump, snoop, Sniffer Pro)
• Hands on experience including but not limited to:
• Microsoft OS (Windows 2003/2008 Server)
• Hardware and firmware exposure in virtual and physical systems environments (VMware and AppLogic)
• Server Load balancer configurations and support (F5, Cisco ACE, Foundry Server Iron etc.)
• Common web server support (IIS, Apache, etc)
• A commitment to delivering a superior client experience through direct interaction with clients during support and change management
• Ability to quickly adapt to advancing technologies and procedural changes
• Through client consultation, realize growth opportunities for production client environments.
• Provide guidance to adjacent support tiers to assist in resolution of complex network, system and security incidents
• Provide and obtain timely updates to/from relevant parties (internal and external)
• Execute strong Problem Management to reduce re-occurring incidents
• Provide consultative assistance to the Operations Center during off hours as needed
• Review system and network configurations with Implementations to ensure successful implementation of services into production
• Perform incident trend analysis to promote a stable solution within the environment.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.