CANDIDATES WILL BE IN DENVER OFFICE
MUST BE EXTREMELY STRONG IN THE AREA OF C# AND SQL............MINIMUM 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated experience developing web based solutions ASP.NET C# 3.0/3.5/4.0.
• Established skills in designing and developing large scale MS SQL 2008 databases.
• Experience developing applications leveraging Visual Studio 2008/2010.
• Knowledge of various Content Management Software (CMS) and methods for implementation.
• 1-4 years of experience in delivering web based solutions.
• 1-4 years of experience working in a team based environment.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Project Delivery - Reliably delivers solutions that meet functional requirements, adhere to best practices, have minimal bugs, and need limited corrective measures or warranty work. Consistently delivers client solutions within established budgets and time lines.
• Business Development/Estimation - Demonstrates ability to work with Project Management and Business Development to determine time estimates for the creation of custom development items.
• Customer Service – Contributes ideas, develops solutions, and communicates effectively to with internal and external customers.
• Leadership, Innovation, & Training - Shows leadership potential by acting as mentor for other development staff and cross functional team members; Exhibits fluency with delivery methodology, products, and Intellectual Property library; Regularly contributes to intellectual property library; Demonstrated commitment to self-education and research projects.
• Administration - Consistently meets or exceeds billable time utilization requirements, consistently adheres to administrative procedures; demonstrates a positive can do attitude and promotes team culture.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.